About Your Dentist
"Dentistry is one of the most important health professions. It helps patients physically, psychologically and socially. Effective dental care ensures proper function and a healthy smile improves self-image and a sense of self-worth."
I treat every patient like a family member. I will always present the best options for improving the oral health of my patients. I believe in working with my patients in order to achieve their goals and keep them in optimal oral health.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - University of Puerto Rico School of Dentistry, San Juan, PR
- General Practice Residency I - Faxton-St. Luke's Healthcare, Utica, NY
- General Practice Residency II - University of Rochester/Eastman Dental Center, Rochester, NY
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Member of Central Florida Dental Association
- Member and Master of Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD)
- Member and Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- Member of American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Life & Hobbies
I enjoy water activities like SCUBA, paddleboarding, kayaking, and boating with my sons. I also enjoy traveling, concerts, plays, opera, festivals, 5K's, amusement parks, museums, cooking and volunteering for mission trips.